PSA! We've built a great product to last, but just like all fitness equipment, there are a few things you can do to maximize performance and durability. The safety and function of the XPO Trainer are only maintained if it is examined regularly for damage and wear. Because we want you to enjoy your XPO Trainer for years to come, we've put together a few tips to keep your push sled in tip-top shape!
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE BEFORE DAILY USE:
- Inspect the tires for proper inflation. Tires must be appropriately inflated to avoid wheel damage. Maximum (ideal) pressure for the rear tires is 30 PSI; the maximum (ideal) pressure for the front tire is 50 PSI. Do not overinflate!
- Inspect all weld points for cracks.
- Inspect all assembly bolts to ensure they are tight.
- Inspect the chain for alignment and proper tension. (Please refer to our XPO Trainer Owner's Manual for more info)
- Lubricate the chain using any quality spray lubricant.
PREVENTIVE SAFETY MEASURES BEFORE DAILY USE:
- Do not attempt to use the XPO Trainer for any purpose other than that for which it is intended.
- Never carelessly drop the front wheel down when turning the XPO Trainer around. Set the front wheel down carefully -- especially with weight plates on the center post.
- Never place more than 100 pounds of weight on the weight plate post.
- Never drop weight plates onto the XPO Trainer. Violently dropping the plates will damage the front wheel components over time.
- Never expose the XPO Trainer to rain.
- Never step on the chain guard.
Need more info? We have a handful of helpful demo videos on our Armored Fitness YouTube Channel!
Armored Fitness Equipment’s obligation under the XPO Trainer warranty is limited to replacing parts or repairing the product at our discretion. We are committed to providing a high-quality product and outstanding customer service! As always, if you ever have a problem or concern about your XPO Trainer, we'd be more than happy to help. Just send a message to email@example.com!
Thanks to our loyal customers for your continued support, reviews, and social media posts! Keep 'em coming! 💪👊 #xpotrainer