RMA number must be requested within 30 days of the purchase. After receiving a return label, the package must be returned within 7 days. Items must be returned in a reasonable like-new condition (in the original manufacturer packaging, with all accessories, components, promotional items and instruction manuals included, and free of damage, scratches, etc.).
Items that have been damaged by use should not be returned. Any ‘extras’ or promotional items that were included in the purchase must be returned with the order. Generally you should return the items to us the same way we sent them to you - in the same condition and with all the original contents. Only purchases made directly from Armored Fitness Equipment or armoredfitness.com are eligible for the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Purchases through a 3rd party dealer are not eligible and such purchased would fall under the return policy of the individual 3rd party dealer.
Shipping Refund Exclusions
Products returned within 30 days of the purchase may be qualified to have the original (see below) and return shipping fees covered. The following limits apply to this policy
- Product(s) must have been purchased at full price. Items purchased at a discount will not qualify for a shipping refund, and return shipping will not be covered.
- The original shipping fees will be covered up to the amount of the return shipping fee (FedEx Ground) regardless of the original service level chosen (Overnight, 2-Day, etc.). Limited to the lower-48 continental U.S.
- Shipments to anywhere outside of the lower-48 continental U.S. will be refunded at a maximum of $25.
- In order for Armored Fitness Equipment to cover the cost of a return shipment, you must request a Return Shipping Label. A shipping label will be delivered via email.
There is no restocking fee for items returned in reasonably like-new condition (as described in the Return Conditions) within 30 days. Restrictions apply. We reserve the right to refuse to issue credit for any item that has been misused or damaged. We also reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% on returns with missing or damaged components, or if items are not returned in its original packaging.
Exchanges in Case of Shipping Damage
We partner with only the most reliable carriers and apologize for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. We immediately work on shipping errors with our carriers and most claims are resolved within two weeks from initiation to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Product Refunds - To qualify for a refund, our Return Conditions and Return and Exchange Instructions must be followed. If our steps are not followed, a refund will be issued in accordance with the condition of the returned merchandise minus the value of any missing items. Refunds will not be issued before the merchandise has been received, evaluated and processed by our Returns Team.
Return and Exchange Instructions
We have created a hassle-free Return and Exchange process with step-by-step guidelines for your convenience. To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps:
- Contact email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase date; include the following information to get your RMA number: Full name, address, e-mail address, daytime phone number, purchase date, serial number, and reason for requesting a return.
- You will be contacted for any questions or clarifications if necessary. We will then email a pre-paid return shipping label to you.
- Affix this label to the original box and drop it off at your nearest FedEx store within 7 days of receiving the return label.
- We will inspect the returned merchandise to ensure it meets the Return Conditions listed below. You will be notified if there are any issues that would deduct from your qualified final refund amount. If all the conditions are met, you will be issued a full refund of your purchase price and any shipping/handling charges.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following:
- Items damaged by use (not as a result of shipping).
- Items that have been modified or customized.
- Items damaged due to improper packaging on the return shipment.
- If any components or accessories are missing in the return package, their appropriate value will be deducted and a restocking fee may be applied.
Tires are covered for one year against defects; normal wear and tear excluded.